Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Just got off the phone w/coordinator...

...and I have a question and a gripe :(

Ok gripe first. Turns out, the venue we fell in love with has a minimum # of persons on it and our piddly little # of 15 (which I think is awesome in itself considering it could only be two ;)) isn't enough without incurring a $4500 site fee to use it. SO we may not be getting that venue which would really suck because I got all tingly and excited when I saw it. I think it's silly too because it's off season and the resort is basically deserted at that time so I think they should waive it ;) lol she said it might be ok if we were willing to do it on Sunday or Friday instead of Saturday and I said we could work with Sunday, so she's getting back to me. *keep your fingers crossed for me!* I will honestly be really sad if we don't get it :( (though I'm sure by the time the actual wedding rolls around I'll be over it).

Next, the question. Is it majorly selfish to only offer the all-inclusive rates to guests if we get a discount if everyone goes all-inclusive? I originally wanted to give guests the option since the resort is pricey, but really after going, the all-inclusive is definitely a good and worth it deal. Our coordinator said this is what most of their brides do and I'm all about the discount lol but thoughts?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards