Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

papermart.com\ **t1nkfan**

t1inkfan, (and anyone else who's ordered from papermart.com)  On the other post you mentioned you got your OOT bags at papermart.com.  I was thinking about ordering from there... but I'll either need to get them shipped to my FI's uncle in NY, or pay the ridiculous shipping fee to Canada. Either way, I want to make sure that they are pretty good quality because if they suck it'll be really hard/expensive to return them!! Which bags did you get and where they good quality?papermart.com is the only place I've seen bags that aren't really expensive!

Re: papermart.com\ **t1nkfan**

• Options
    I ordered from papermart late last night, they shipped my package this morning!! Yay for fast service!! I could not decide which bag to get so I got 2 and also a box, I will let you know monday what I ended up with, I will also be putting the leftovers up for sale. And I am sure I will have some of the 10lbs of blue crinkle cut paper if anyone is interested. Here is what I got: 10 X 5 X 13 WHITE HANDLE BAG-PKG 140113P 1 0 1 $8.75 PACKAGE $8.75 13 X 7 X 13 WHITE HANDLE BAG-PKG 140115AP 1 0 1 $10.05 PACKAGE $10.05 9 X 9 X 9 WHITE HI GLOSS 1 PIECE GIFT BOX 4011620 1 0 1 $39.05 CASE $39.05 10# ROYAL BLUE CRINKLE CUT 801172 1 0 1 $23.50 CASE $23.50 Sub total: $81.35 Freight: $21.91 Handling: $0 Tax: $0 Total: $103.26
  • Options
    I got these bags in blue:http://www.papermart.com/Product%20Pages/Product.aspx?GroupID=14705&SubGroupID=14706&ParentGroupID=18981#14706I'm not completely thrilled with them, but I wanted a colored bag with a pocket and that size and cheap so it fit the criteria.  Don't get me wrong, I'd order them again, they are just a little flimsier than what I had expected.The quality is good for the price and what we will use them for.  They definitely aren't canvas so they won't last more than 1-2 days hauling stuff.  I had hoped for them to be like the grocery store quality but they are definitely thinner than that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Options
    Thanks t1nkfan ! I'll definitely take that into consideration. I really wanted some bags that will last a while but I can't find any that are cheaper than $10.   These ones will work if I can't find anything better. :)Marcil7154,  How'd you like your stuff?Does anyone know where to find thicker bags for a decent price??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards