Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

***t1nkfan***

I cracked up at your last post on TN!  If it's any consulation to you, I thought my wedding coordinator sucked, too, but as the wedding got closer, she did a 180.  I tend to think that they are more concerned about the weddings they have in front of them, rather than the ones further out.  I know it sucks to hear that, but that's just been my experience.  I talked such trash about her early on and now I think she's great.

Re: ***t1nkfan***

• Options
    I'm sooo glad to hear that!  I've got another hurdle tho too.  The coordinator that we had (that sucked) just told us she is PG so she's taking leave from October - January.  This means she's transferring our account, but hasn't put a new name to it yet.  I was hoping to get more info on whether the crappy service was just this one lady or if the whole place is like that.  I think you're right though - the close it gets, the easier and nicer they will be?  Why is it that people don't answer email?  Jay and I decided that because of this, the florist, and the coordination with the church that we should just get on a plane and go down there for a weekend.  Luckily we were able to get super cheap flights and the hotel is cutting us a REALLY good break.  Hopefully we'll find a much better attitude when we're there... Thanks for the moral support :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Options
    Well at least you're getting a mini vaca out of it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards