Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Farwell DW board...

Hello everyone - just wanted to say farewell to all of you as my DW has been canceled due to my mother's health problems and we will instead be throwing together a very small wedding near my parents' home in Western New York and very soon too - September 19th!!!  Not exactly what I had in mind, but it's the best thing at the moment.  So good luck to you all & thank you again for all the advice & support!!!!!!!

Re: Farwell DW board...

• Options
    and... I'm an idiot and cannot spell farewell correctly - OOPS!!!
  • Options
    Awww.... that stinks!  I hope you still have a wonderful wedding and that your mom's health improves.  *HUG*
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your change in plans but I'm glad you'll be able to share your day with your mom! Good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck with your wedding!
  • Options
    We'll miss you here!  Good luck and enjoy your day!  Be sure to come back and post pictures!!!  :)  We'd all like to see them!
  • Options
    I am so hapy for you that you will be able to share the day with your mom. Obliously you know how important loved ones are, and hopefully you will stil be able to have many of the elements- like a small wedding w/ what you now have planned. Please keep us updated on the details of your wedding. I would sill love to hear all about it. Good luck w/ the quick moving plans and let us know if you need anything.

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• Options
    Sorry to hear about your mom.  Good luck with your new wedding plans-I hope you have a fabulous day!
  • Options
    I'm very sorry to hear that and hope your mother's health gets better!  Please feel free to come back anytime, we don't care if you're having a DW or not, you're always welcome here!!!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about your mom and change of plans. I'm sure your wedding will still be fabulous and with the ones you love which is all that matters. Good luck and please don't hesitate to continue to come to us for help!
  • Options
    I will keep your family in my T&P! I know you have been going through a lot with your mom, so I am glad that you will be able to share your wedding day with her! I am sorry it's not the DW that you planned... but dont leave forever! We still soooo want to see pictures and hear about your wonderful wedding! GL and Lots of Love!!!! :-)
  • Options
    Good luck to you and lots and lots of vibes for your mom! I know your wedding will still be wonderful, even if it's not what you originally had in mind.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry plans have changed for you.  I'm even more sorry that your mothers health is not at it's best.  :::Vibes::: for your mom to get well.  I really do wish you all the best and hope that everything is even more beautiful than you imagined. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards