Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

NWR Poll: What is the one thing.....

Re: NWR Poll: What is the one thing.....

• Options
    Pictures of my pup :) Usually because they are on my phone and that's attached to my hip!! What's yours Shelli?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    For me, I always have my planner with me... I never go anywhere without it!  :)  It's my lifesaver and I keep everything in it.
  • Options
    well if I'm outside, my sunglasses. I am such a dork. I even wear them when its cloudy or I'm swimming...in the ocean. The only time I take them off outdorrs is if its dark or I'm surfing... FI makes so much fun of me, but It kinda hurts my eyes to be outside w/o them b/c I've been doing it for so long. I'm kinda worried what I'm going to do while I'm getting married. FI will have to remove my Veil and glasses,haha, no way. I better start venturing outside w/o them before September...hehe.:)

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• Options
    I'm the same as you Shelli, my planner is my life!!!
  • Options
    LMAO Krissie!  FI will have to remove my Veil and glasses  That's hilarious!!!!  And I was going to say my cell phone too because I can't seem to be without it, but for me, my priority is my planner over my phone  :)
  • Options
    Chapstick, gotta have it!
  • Options
    shelli & jammers... I totallyfeel ou on the planner have my planner w/ me all the time too. I seriously have a near panic attack if I can't find it. Its my whole life... work,wedding,baby,friends, $, I can't even begin to list everything. I even tried to go PDA, but I couldn't get used to it. I need my Franklin .

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• Options
    My cell phone.  Gotta have my technology close by :o)
  • Options
    My kid.  lol  I'm a SAHM and where I go, she goes.  Aside from that, I'd say my cell phone.  Can't live without it.
  • Options
    Missmex- I tried to go pda too but it just wasn't the same! I prefer handwriting everything in. Lol. Even if it is after the fact! Ha ha
  • Options
    Jamie ~ Me too!!  I HAVE to hand write everything!!!  Even my lists!  I tried so hard to use excel for my lists but can't do it!!! No PDA, no excel, nothing.... nothing but paper and a pen for me!  :)  I did, however, get rid of my Monarch size Franklin and now have a classic size. :)
  • Options
    My wedding set. I know its a little too predictable to say that. But growing up my grandmother never left home without her wedding ring because she was afraid the house would get broken in and it would be stolen. A bit dramatic I know but I am so afraid something will happen to my ring if I were to take it off.
  • Options
    Planner girls, my hand writing is complete crap now that ever since I have went to using a Black Berry and iPhone. I will definitely be printing off my address labels :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    Mine is my cell phone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards