Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Morning Girls

I guess I am one of the first ones up?! Or is my computer being sassy?! I will probably never know. Second day in a row that I have gotten up at 5:15 to exercise. Yesterday I ran and today I decided to do a work out on demand. I did the Juillien Michaels 1st day of the 30 day shred. Man she's a real biznatch :) I feel pretty good about myself though. Luckily I have a short day at work, as does ffi so hopefully we will actually get house stuff done. Sunday's are always laundry day and I was in no condition to actually do that this past Sunday, so I am running out of clean work clothes :) Have an excellent Tuesday everyone. Just think it's almost hump day!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Nest!

Re: Morning Girls

• Options
    Good Morning! And good job! I can't seem to make myself get up to excersise...I'll have to try it some day.
  • Options
    Normailed. It's the only time I can find time. I always say, oh I will after work. But with my commute I have 12 hour days and I get lazy :) It is also supposed to be in the upper 90s this week, so there is no way I would deal with that heat and be sweaty!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    Good Morning!!!

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • Options
    Hey girl! I [b]LOVE[/b] the 30 day shred. I am on day 14 today (with 2 days of rest in there) - I have already lost like 5 lbs. The best part - every day I can see my progress from the day before! Keep up with it! :-)
  • Options
    Good Morning!I give you mucho credit for getting up early to exercise. I always set my alarm too --- but re-set it for an hour later about 50% of the time ;) My legs do NOT want to run at 5 in morning...On a side note, I ran 5 miles yesterday...and I'm not dead today. Yay!And after all the props to 30 Day Shread, I just might have to try it. Now if Jullian could only look over my shoulder all day and tell me what not to put in my mouth...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This is weird a weird question but can anyone tell me wat "the 30 day shred" is? I'm lost lolSorry! :-)

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • Options
    Good Morning...I have two small children in my house this morning and I'm not a Mama! Babysitting my neice and nephew for my Sis. They are so sweet, they both slept till 9:30am! We're doing lunch and then to the park. I have a maternity shoot this evening and then hopefully some peaceful Jennifer time. (Barry's still in Asheveill)Rock on with the 5am workout! I wish I still had that energy. I'm working on it, but I've still got 20 lbs to loose.Everyone have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards