Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Just curious

I saw a list a other DW Brides and their Destinations.  I lost the link, but were there anyone in NY or in the city?  I've only been to NYC once and it was for a 15 minute Layover in LaGuardia!! 

Re: Just curious

• Options
    I *think* you're the only Manhattan DW-er here (at least that's actively writing), but I lived in nyc and might be able to help if you have any questions!*m*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    DW Siggy: Current Books
    White Knot
    image 149 Received the invite of the century. image 90 are coming to party with the unicorns! image 37 will miss out on the good food and eat hot pockets instead. image 22 think I'm psychic.

My Bio, updated 4/24/11
  • Options
    I don't think there are any knotties having their DW in NY. There were/are several who live in NY though. I would also check out the NY local boards if I were you. HTH!
  • Options
    I'm a NY'er, havin my DW in St. Lucia
  • Options
    I usually post on ND (aka the old marrieds board), but I've lived in Manhattan for eight years so let me know if you need any help! I planned an NYC wedding for months before throwing everything out the window so I have a lot of info...
    From Oy Vey to Ole!

I survived the RoLex wedding and all I got was this lousy husband.
    One&Only Palmilla - Los Cabos, Mexico
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies!FI says that he "knows a lot of people" but he has been so busy with work that he hasn't had the chance to call anyone, etc. He also said he had a microwave in storage when we moved, but, um, he totally didn't.  ;)  "Oh, must have been in my storage in Gainesville."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards