Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Some DW Reviews

I only posted here a couple of times but I wanted to share some reviews because all the other bride's reviews were so helpful during our planning process.  We were married in Vegas and planned from Germany so most of our vendors are Vegas vendors, but we had a couple that are DW specific.Sproullie Designs did our Boarding Pass invites and they were a huge hit with our guests.  We loved the look of them and they definitely set the tone for a fun and somewhat non-traditional wedding.  Sarah did a great job with the design and putting everything together, they looked wonderful.Also, our TTD photographer, Chelsea Nicole is now venturing in to the destination wedding business.  She is incredible and such an amazing talent.  She's offering free travel right now which is great.  She is really popular on the Vegas Board because she is a local photographer there, so if you want more reviews (in addition to the one in my bio) check it out.  We loved her and almost wish we had used her for our entire wedding.  Her website is www.chelseanicole.comand her blog is below.  Our TTD pics are the first ones under Angela + Brandon. www.chelseanicoleblog.comGood luck to all the DW Brides.  I definitely know the stress of planning from half a world away and can sympathize with you all. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Some DW Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards