Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Confession Thursday

Ok ladies, lets hear 'em!! :)My confession: As some of you know, my MOH won't be attending my bridal shower, and I'm actually somewhat.... relieved! Aaah I can't believe I just said that!! I'm going to hell I think. It's just that she has a way of making everything about her in some way, always being the center of attention somehow, and I think my bridal shower is one day that should mainly be about me. I still can't believe I'm putting that out there, I feel terrible for feeling this way, but it's how I feel. :/

Re: Confession Thursday

• Options
    I confess that I'm trying to think of excuses to get out of going to a lecture my boss wants me to go to.  It's in Boston, an hour and a half away without traffic, on a Friday night.  And it's going to be stuff I already know, and can't get continuing education credits for.  So I'm coming up with everything I have to get out of going.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I confess that I am totally not working today. I am looking at everything wedding today. Man am I gonna be behind! Oh well!
  • Options
    I confess that I'm knotting instead of doing my research paper! I'm suck a procrastinator when it comes to things I don't want to do! BUT I want the good grade without all the work!
  • Options
    Here's my confession.... My MOH is probably the least helpful person I know right now. If it wouldn't cause so much drama in my circle of friends I'd "relieve her of her duties. She's done not one thing to help me. And, to top it off, she's actually giving out bad/wrong information to people! I hate feeling this way because she is normally a good friend. But if  I'd only known....
  • Options
    My shower is in a month and I really just want money....I know that's awful, but money is tight for us right now and it would be so awesome to have some extra money for Hawaii. And now I'm going to hell for being greedy..'Doh
  • Options
    I absolutely love it when school starts in the fall because kids start selling Innisbrook wrapping paper as a fundraiser. For some reason I am completely obsessed with wrapping paper (I bought literally 20 rolls of it when it went on clearance at Walmart) and last year I spent about $60 on wrapping paper from Innisbrook. This year I'm going to try to keep it under $20, but still....I really don't need any more. I just can't help myself.
  • Options
    NWR:  My confession is that I only checked my blood sugar levels once yesterday, but told my friend last night when she called that I did it three times as usual......... I know.....bad, but some days, I just need a break you know?!?!?
  • Options
    I confess that for the last week, I have only had wedding on the brain.  I can't get any work done nor do I want to.  All I want to do is plan and shop wedding!  I have been searching the knot non stop and checking in on the boards all day every day.  Someone stop me while it's still possible!
  • Options
    NWR: I'm pissed fi is going on a Druid guys only camping trip!!! I know i'm selfish, but I don't drive and the buses are so limited in the 'burbs I'm stuck at home when I'm not at my job, which has been so sh!tty lately. An opening at another location 20 mind from my house opened and my boss said I can't transfer there but I could apply for a different department at our head quarters. What kind of asnine(sp) comment is that we don't want to loose you to another store, but a whole over deparment would be fine!!! GAAAH! Since I'm on the job topic why won't fi just get over himself and keep applyig at places, even if you are only gettig denial letters. Hello jobs don't come east anymore!! Whew that was more lime complaint Thursday :) Red wine for all who actually read that ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    I confess that I wish we were doing a "real" elopement instead of a "planned" one.  Wish we had just run off to the beach (or Vegas) without telling anyone and that we weren't doing an AHR.  Most of our planning has been for the AHR and I don't even want to go to it!  Growing up, I (and everyone else) thought I would want the 'pretty princess' wedding.  Nope!  Far from it!
  • Options
    I'm sneaking on at work...again. hehe. thats my confession.

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• Options
    This is like half wtf/half confession ... and it's Friday but oh well. I posted a question on the WP board and got verbally lambasted from all sides by a bunch of knotties that were angry like Kate Gosselin's hairdo. I think my current emotional state (I'm still looking for work and my vertebra are still pinched = no exercising >.<) has me overly sensitive, but if one girl... five girls... even ten girls tell me my idea is a bad one, do I really need 15 posts telling my I'm a nasty bridezilla who should expect all of her BMs to ditch her? Jeebus!So my confession is that I almost deleted my knot account but just resolved to never wander beyond the safe walls of the DW board!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    DW Siggy: Current Books
    White Knot
    image 149 Received the invite of the century. image 90 are coming to party with the unicorns! image 37 will miss out on the good food and eat hot pockets instead. image 22 think I'm psychic.

My Bio, updated 4/24/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards