Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Hello!

I've been lurking for a week or so and finally decided to join in!  We are planning a DW at the Westin on Grand Cayman May 8, 2010.  I know I have a lot of time left, but it will fly by...  I also realized that I need the help of others going through the same planning process as me.  I look forward to getting to know everyone and getting some much needed help...  You ladies have already reminded me that I need a photo share site.  Also, I don't remember who all mentioned it, but vista prints...  wow! Thanks!

Re: Hello!

• Options
    Welcome!  I'm a fellow May 2010 bride (May 20th).  We are getting married in the Outer Banks in NC.  You will definatley find a lot of help and inspiration in the DW knotties!  Good luck planning and yes it will fly..it's already flying by for me!
  • Options
    Hi & welcome!  I'm fairly new here too.  I'm getting married on Longboat Key in FL 2-20-2010 & wasn't really sure if I qualified to be a DW bride... but I guess I kind of do (I'm from MA).  Anyways, happy planning!
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    When we first started planning, I looked at FL and Longboat Key.  It looked wonderful!  But my FI wanted to go somewhere passports were needed - hoping that would be a deterent for several specific guests.  (It worked!  They have already said they will not be coming...)
  • Options
    Welcome!  These girls are great!  Its always nice to know you have people who understand what you are going through and are there to listen!  Plus I've gotten great idea's off of these ladies!  Good luck with your planning!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi and welcome!!! I've gotten so many great ideas from the ladies here =)
  • Options
    Hi and welcome! These girls are wonderful and full of inspiration for all your DW needs!!! :-)
  • Options
    Hi and welcome to the board Christy!  You're absolutely right, the time will fly.  Glad you've made use of some of our fellow DWers ideas.  You'll find that they never run short.  I'm still amazed at how creative and helpful they all are.  Happy planning!
  • Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here!
  • Options
    Hi and welcome to the board! I've been missing the last few weeks, but you're in good hands with the ladies here on the DW Board!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards