Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

:::Caymans Christy:::

I missed your first post and I just wanted to say welcome to the board!  I am so excited to have another Cayman bride plus another May 2010 too!! 
New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
imageimage

Re: :::Caymans Christy:::

• Options
    You read my mind...  I was just getting ready to post to you!  I think I'm getting married a week before you - but on the other side of the island!  Who did you get for your photographer?  That was the toughest part of my decision making process so far...
  • Options
    I am actually using a photographer from the states and flying them over. It ended up being a better deal than the options on the island.  I so have a friend who used Rebecca Dickson (I think that is right)  and her photos were really nice. Have you picked one yet?
    New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • Options
    We ended up booking David Wolf.  His pics were great and we will own the digital photos after the wedding.  I had been working with Rebecca Davidson, but when I was trying to figure out how to put down a desposit, I called her an emailed he.  She wouldn't return emails and a phone call for a week, but she finally did email my wedding planner and told her that she was already booked for my date - someone at the Ritz had booked her for a whole day package two days earlier...  I was ticked that she never called/emailed/contacted me directy to tell me she was booked.  Anyways - things happen for a reason and I really prefer David's photos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards