Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

luggage tags

happy saturday!is anyone doing luggage tags as place cards? i am trying to find bulk, affordable, colorful wedding tags and can't seem to come up with any. i see lots of silver with wedding bells etc. but im looking for something a little more simple..
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: luggage tags

• Options
    One of the wonderful DWs make luggage tags, they look AWESOME!!! Oh geez, her name is slipping my mind, but I do know she is getting married in Jamaica in October. I'll post if I remember her name but the tags are in her bio!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    That might be me!  FI and I made them...we absolutely love them...they did take a while to make, but we think it was worth it.  PIB
  • Options
    jenni - that is some serious DIY!! awesome. i remember seeing them when i first joined this board. you have a ton of great ideas.. thanks for sharing. i love DIY stuff but i tend to procrastinate... so we'll see how crafty i can get.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I made my own on VP and got clear luggage tags for my guests.  There are some really cute flip flop ones you can purchase- they run like $1.20-3.00 depending on what site you find them.  I originally wanted to get these, but didn't want to spend the extra money on them since we're getting a TON of stuff for our OOT bags.  If you google beach luggage tags you'll find some options.  GL!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards