April 2012 Weddings

Sisters are coming!!!

Okay I knew they were coming for the wedding, especially since they're in the wedding party, but now they have their hotel room booked which kind of makes it official, and I couldn't help sharing my excitement since my family is scattered and I don't see my sisters often.  My younger sister just moved to Atlanta and has been doing a lot of traveling training for her new job, and my middle sister is a busy grad student who will have finals at the beginning of May, so I'm hoping the long weekend to take a trip for a fun wedding comes at a good time for both of them!  I'm planning on spending some extra time with my sisters the day before the wedding and I can't wait :-)

Hope all of you are just as excited as plans come together to see family members you haven't been able to spend time with in a while!
Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.

Re: Sisters are coming!!!

• Aww, yey!!! I just found out that my 3 cousins & Aunt in California will be coming too. I'm so excited. I only get to see them every few years & haven't really spent time with them in SO LONG. I can imagine how much more exciting that is for you since it's your sisters :)
  • That is very exciting.  It is nice to spend the special occasion with those in your life that mean the most to you.
  • Yay!  That is so awesome that you guys get to spend some quality time together!

We don't have too many people coming from out of town, but there are a few that I'm super stoked about, one being my FI's uncle, who I adore is coming in from Cali, and the other is one of my long time friends who just moved to NC and started a new job, but she is pretty sure she secured the weekend off to fly in for the wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Love when things start coming together, it's such a happy feeling...i feel like it's never going to come and then fly by so quickly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards