Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good morning!

Good morning girls! It's a "fall" day in MI today... high of 53 burrr! I am working today until 1pm, and no plans after work, I think it might be too cold to do anything.  I am not ready for winter yet! Hope everyone has a great day!

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    Morning  ladies!  It's a busy day here for me.  A full day of work stuff, then home to try and squeeze in a workout.  Then about six errands to run.  It should be a fun one.  Have a great day!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Good morning girls! Tuesdays are my busiest days at work so I dont know if I will have much time to knot... Still haven't been able to wake up early enough to get in a workout - today was better than all the other days... so TOMORROW I should be able to get back on track! Hope everyone has a great day!!
  • Options
    Morning! I am working from home today. I've got some sort of stomach issue going on....severe stomach pain that I just can't get rid of. Yesterday I went home from work sick b/c I felt like I was running a fever, my stomach hurt, my back hurt, & I felt nauseous! I really hope I'm not coming down with something....I'm hoping it's just some sort of stomach bug. ARGH!
  • Options
    Good morning! 53 is pretty chilly! I love fall and I am so excited its starting to cool here in Florida. This morning it was 65! Thats nice for us! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
  • Options
    Good morning!  It's cold here in Cincinnati too.  I think we have a high of 59.  It was so cold this morning that I wore a coat to work!  I have lots of wedding stuff and school stuff to get done this evening so hopefully I have enough time to get it all done!  Have a great day girls!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Morning! Here on the West Coast, currently it's 62 with a high of 75. This is a good thing as just this past weekend temperatures soared into the low 100's. This cooler weather is a welcome!!! Am working on two wedding related projects today ~ hopefully I'll post a picture a little later if I get it done. Alison, I hope you get to feeling better!! :::: get well vibes ::: coming your way! Have a great Tuesday!
  • Options
    Morning!It was 44 in St. Louis this morning - so chilly!  I love that I got to break out my new jacket!  But I really hope this isn't a sign of a hard winter to come.It's a mellow day for me - just working and going to the gym.  And I guess I should flip-flop my closet tonight to bring out all my warm clothes.Have a great day knotties!
  • Options
    So I'm definitely jealous of the warmer weather! It was 53 when I woke up, and we have a high of 59 (In Ontario).  I looked at the 14 day trend map of the upcoming weather and its just getting colder and colder :(  I'm not ready for the cold yet.  I'm just doing some more school stuff today... midterms are just around the corner!
  • Options
    Good morning to you all. It is getting to be alot colder these days. I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. I like the holidays. I hope everyone has a great day too!
  • Options
    Morning. We had our first frost last night. This morning FI was like "if I leave the thermostat at 58, do you think that will be too warm?" I'm like..."58??? Let's try 66!" I have an incredibly busy day today. This afternoon I have to go to court to testify (BOO!) and then I work job #2 tonight after work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards