Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Lotsa Checks, DIY's, PIB

Last night I completed my card chest for my AHR, the message in a bottles that will be given with the welcome bag, and also took pics of the congrats banner and other decorations we will use at the AHR.  All new pics are in my bio!  Woo hoo!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lotsa Checks, DIY's, PIB

• Options
    Great checks! I love when things come together!! :o)
  • Options
    P.S. I love your dress!! Maggie is one of my fav designers!
  • Options
    As usual Jamie, you rock!! Love all of your Welcome bag contents!!! Wonderful inspiration! Once again,I must say though, I leave before you and you have 99% more done, made and secured than I do! I puffy heart you!
  • Options
    Man...you are on a roll! I love the card chest...very very cute!
  • Options
    Everything looks great! Where did you get your wooden treasure chest from??
  • Options
    Everything looks great!
  • Options
    I just checked out your bio. WOW!! You've got a lot done! Good for you! I love everything you've done! Good job! What are you writing in the message in a bottle?
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Shelli, I puffy heart love you too!  J   Manda, I bought the chest off of trash to treasure but I believe they sell them at Michaels!   Jen, I put the following poem in the bottle:   One can spendthe sum of a lifesearching for meaningthrough struggle and strife.The question is simplebut the search can be long.When it is answered,there can be no wrong.There is but one single extraordinary wordthat lifts the soulwhenever it's heard.It’s why we've traveled so far. It’s the reason we're here.It’s our heart’s intent. It’s what we hold dear.Carry the messageto your everyday lifeas you witness two best friends become husband and wife.To honor and cherishthrough thick and thin.Two become one,a new life to begin.And what better placethan paradise in the sunto start our new lifeWith friendship, love and fun!  
  • Options
    Thank you Manda!  Lulusplendor custom made them based on another peice I liked of hers and after telling her what I wanted..She rocks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards