Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

**SteffyC**

Hi Stephanie!  FI decided he wants to wear a black suit that he already has.  It's a nice suit so I'm okay with it.  I just wonder how hot he is going to get!  WR stuff coming up - I'm picking up my dress from the seamstress today!  This weekend we are going to buy a new shirt and tie for FI's suit and pick up my wedding band.  The next weekend we need to get FI's wedding band (talk about waiting until the last minute!).  And my parents are meeting his mom for the first time - I'm nervous! I'm going to start packing tonight and have been working on AHR stuff here and there.How are your plans going?

Re: **SteffyC**

• Options
    Oh, and I'm emailing you a some random Cancun/MP info that I got from my TA today.
  • Options
    Hi Danielle!! That sounds nice, although I think you are right.... black suit in the sun= HOT :)    Awe how exciting to have your dress, I cannot wait to start doing my fittings!  Haha, sounds like my FI.  Have you guys started looking at the bands for him yet?  Ohhh meeting the parents, are you guys doing dinner or just a casual meeting??Good luck packing, I am so excited for you!!  Plans are going, we are working with the TA now to get a quote for our photographer, I will be oh so excited when that is done!  PS- Thank you for that email, I had the exact questions :)
  • Options
    We've looked a bit in person and online.  He really likes the Tungsten rings.His mom lives about 1.5 hours away from us in one direction and my parents live about 1.5 hours away from us in another direction.  His mom will not drive outside of her tiny town and doesn't want to meet them at a mid-point restaurant.  Ugh!  So we are picking her up, driving to my parents place for lunch.  Then driving her home and back up to St. Louis.  All in one day.  Yay fun!  My parents are super quirky/silly and his mom kind of lacks in the social skill department - it's going to be "interesting"...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards