Destination Weddings Discussions

Stumped and need help

We are not having a bridal party but two of my very best friends have acted as my bp.  You know, going to my dress fittings, letting me vent, helped with invitations, threw my bachlorette party, etc.  I bought them "special" oot bags and want to add a couple of extra things as a thank you.  Cash is running low these days.  Any suggestions on what to add?  TIA.

Re: Stumped and need help

• hmmm...fun gifts that aren't too expensive..... Nail polish, lip gloss, a candle, yummy smelling lotion from VS or Bath & Body Works.....ummm.....you could make each of them a tank top/t-shirt that says "honorary bridesmaid." Flip flops. Beach towel. Mini bottles of alcohol. ummm...what else? I think that's all I got for right now.
  • Oooh I love this idea.  I would get nail polish, a pedicure kit, lip glosses, hair ties, head bands (I love using them when I do my make up), body scrubs, scrubby puff balls, Venus razor, lotions, all in one make-up kit, etc. I don't know if you guys have a Ross, but I loooove shopping there.  They have lotions and body scrubs, make-up, pedicure supplies, etc.  that are name brand but at a discounted price.  I actually found Burts Bees there at a much lower price than the stores.  Good luck!
  • All great ideas!  Thanks so much.  I'm thinking nail polish/pedicure kits, smelly lotions from BBW (coconut maybe) for both.  Then a bottle of Jamaican rum for one and a calling card for the other.  She has two small kids at home and I'm sure she'll want to check up.  Calling home from Jamaica is ridiculous! 
  • How about a GC to their favorite nail salon or something? It doesn't even have to be for a lot of $$, just to cover a mani/pedi and give them the excuse to spoil themselves? Just a thought, I know I would love that! :)
  • I would also suggest gift cards before they go to a local nail place for a mani/pedi if you can afford it. They are probably going to do that before the wedding anyway so it would be a nice gesture.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards