Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Wedding flowers

Are you getting fake ones made (ie: AA or esty) or are you going to get it at your location?  I get flowers with my package, but they are just for me and FI. 
New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
imageimage

Re: Wedding flowers

• Options
    I had AA make mine. Just my bouquet & 4 BM bouquets. I'm having flower centerpieces in Aruba too, but the resort is taking care of that.
  • Options
    I get flowers for me and two extra bouquets and since i want them all matching, will just pay for extras there..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine are natural and come with the package.
  • Options
    I'm getting real flowers w/ my wedding package. I thought about getting the from etsy or through AA, but I don't want to have to pack them
  • Options
    I'm having AA make mine. I get a fresh one with my package, but there weren't many options and I didn't really like any of them. I also needed more than just my bouquet, so I'm just going with AA>
  • Options
    All natural for me! I get some flowers with my package, but I already know I am going WAY over that between bouquets, bouts, centerpieces, flowers for the ceremony decorations... Flowers and photography are my big splurges for my wedding. Plus FI's family is in the flower business sooo.... yeah. :)
  • Options
    I am getting real flowers through our WP - the prices seem reasonable, but I don't know if that is because of everything else that is included...  We are doing flowers for the archway, bouquets for me and my BMs, bouts for the boys and flowers for the aisleway...  we are making our own centerpieces with just candles - flowers on the tables seemed like a waste since noone could take them home to enjoy....
  • Options
    The flowers that I get through my package are daisies, which I love, but not for my wedding.  I spent a lot of time talking flowers with my WC and they were going to be very expensive so last minute I ended up getting flowers from an Etsy seller (the same one that did Eleise and FraggleRock's flowers) and I LOVE them!  They cost 1/4 the price and are made with the same flowers AA uses and she had them ready and sent to me in about 2 weeks.  I really wanted real flowers, it was a big deal to me, but I ended up having to cut the budget and they didn't make the cut!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am getting silk ones becuz I didn't like any of the free ones from Sandals. Now that they've upgraded their packages I actually do think the new flowers are very pretty, but they are purple which is not my color. Plus, I feel in love with some silk ones that I found and I want to be able to use them again in my church blessing.
  • Options
    We're doing real ones through our package.  The nice thing is the prices are (I think) reasonable and if you want to customize, you don't lose the "credit" from the flowers that come with the package.  I've been having a hard time choosing though and just changed my mind again.
  • Options
    Fresh flowers for me. I love fresh flowers and they are something special and celebratory to me so I would never want to go with faux.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards