Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

AW: Time is flying by!!!

Tomorrow I will officially be at 200 days!!! I'm not sure that I'll be able to post tomorrow, so I thought I'd be an AW a day early! :) I didn't think you girls would mind so much! Also, yesterday I got a surprise from Brian ~ Thursdays are usually our "date day" and we always go to Panera in the morning for breakfast, then end up coming home. Since I've been practically on lock down for several weeks due to health reasons, he woke me up yesterday morning saying that we were going to be gone for the entire day.... Woo Hoo!! I was so stoked for a quick minute... but then when he saw my excitement die down, he assured me he ok'd this with my doctor. Yay!!! We went to San Francisco to watch the Giant's last home game of the 2009 Season. Can I just tell you guys that I had such an AWESOME time! The weather was great, kinda on the hot side, and our seats were between home and thrid base, lower level. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands between the 2nd and 3rd innings, and when I came back, the people sitting in front of me kept telling me to look out up in the bleachers to my left ~ so I did... and when I looked I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary... then they said... oh, look over there (to my right)... so I did... then, there was Brian with MY E-RING!!! I was very, very, happy! We picked out my ring MONTHS ago, and didn't even know it came. I know it sounds dumb and most brides would have been on top of it, but it's something that totally slipped my mind!! Here's a stock photo of the ring! [img]http://tinyurl.com/eringmine[/img] :)

Re: AW: Time is flying by!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards