Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Been MIA!

Hey girls! It's been a while since I've been on here and I see there's tons of new faces! I have been a complete slacker. Working 2 jobs and planning my sister's baby shower has really thrown me off. I need some motivation or a swift kick in the butt to get myself in gear! I'm at just a little over 3 months to go- I can't believe it has gone by so fast! How are my other Key West brides doing???
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image

Re: Been MIA!

• Options
    Wow it sounds like you have been super busy! Do you have much left to do?
    New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • Options
    Hahaha I have TONS to do! I just started making our invitations and still have to book our cake and rehearsal/welcome dinner. We need to pick out our rings and I am going to kill my FI if he does not pick out the guys' outfits this weekend. Other than those couple of big things, it's little things like putting together the OOT bags, making the programs and welcome letters, etc. My dress finally came in and it's WAY too big! Like 2 sizes too big! So that had me mildly freaking out a couple of weeks ago haha!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    Hi Janna!!  We've missed you around here!  It sounds like you've been pretty busy with NWR things, so I guess it can be excused. ;) Your to-do list and mine look about the same.  I ordered some sample cardstock so I can pick the color for my invites, and then a friend will help me design them.  My OOT bags are slooooowly coming together.  I need to get rolling on the rest of the planning though!Glad to see you back! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Welcome back, now get workin!!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome back to the wedding planning mayhem!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Options
    Welcome Back!!!
  • Options
    Welcome back :-)
    Photobucket
    Copyright Focus Photography by Janel Conlan
    BabyFruit Ticker Life in the Fast Lane :::: The Hall-Ways
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards