Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good morning!

Good morning ladies! It's TUESDAY! I only have 2 Tuesday's left of work! YAY! I'm feeling even sicker than yesterday so some healthy vibes would be much appreciated! Today is a HUGE day for one of our favorite Knotties! Normailed's LP!!!!!!!
Photobucket
Copyright Focus Photography by Janel Conlan
BabyFruit Ticker Life in the Fast Lane :::: The Hall-Ways

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    ::Healthy vibes::: headed your way!! I work today, so hope it goes by fast! This going to work in the pitch black and coming home in the pitch black kinda stinks! I am extremely excited to read Normailed's LP! She is amazing and can't believe it's her turn to leave!
  • Options
    Lots of healthy ::vibes:: for you Tracy!! I can't wait to read Normailed's LP!
  • Options
    Morning ladies!  I can't believe it's actually time for Narmailed's LP, it's kind of surreal.  Many healthy vibes going out to Tracy.  Please don't be sick.  I'm at work, I have a ton of stuff to get done before my vacation next week.  It should be a good day. Have a great one ladies!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Yay for only 2 more Tuesdays Tracy and tons of :::::::healthy vibes::::::: headed your way!  I am just so happy today is not Monday.  Also I cannot wait for Normailed's LP I am so excited for her!
    New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • Options
    It's raining, it's Tuesday, my sinus's are killing me... I want to be back in bed.   Ugh, i'm so debbie downer today.Tracy...have you thought about using Zicam??? I'll send you some healthy vibes.
  • Options
    Don't be sick Tracy!  :::::::Heatlhy Vibes:::::::: that you get better asap!And omg, I'm so excited for Normailed LP.  And really everyone's LP.  You guys are all leaving so soon!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Tracy, I'm so excited for you and Normailed!  Sending you lots 'n lots of **healthy vibes**!I'm still trying to get caught up on work - need to stay focused today and stop playing around!  I'm planning on going to the gym tonight - gotta get back in my Body Pump routine.  And will be doing tons of laundry once I get home - yay fun!Have a good day knotties!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards