Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Morning ladies!

Good morning girls! My day started off rough hopefully it'll get better. My car decided it didn't feel like starting...needless to say FI has to drive me to school...30 min late! Ugh! Oh well....Have a good day

Re: Morning ladies!

• Options
    I hope your day gets better Misty! I'm, once again, suffering a bout of insomnia. It's not even 4 a.m. here on the West Coast and I'm up. Very early start for me! At least I can get all the work I need to get done out of the way bright and early! Happy Thursday to everyone!
  • Options
    I'm up early too... FI had another party at work and just rolled in at 5:45 AM - yeah - I'm not a happy camper right now! Not to mention, the air duct cleaners will be here between now and 9 AM. The only justice (and I know it's totally mean) is that FI will need to get out of bed because they're going to have to clean the two vents in the bedroom too. He and I are going to have a little chat later tonight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Options
    Wow Kelly, you seem very calm right now!! I hope you enjoy your day despite probably having a rough night!
  • Options
    Just wait until this cup of coffee kicks in and the workmen actually show up... I think all hell will be breaking loose in an hour!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Options
    Oh man kelly!! I've been there! It's like the "calm" before the storm! Good Luck to him! LOL5:45.....ugh! No good comes from men staying out til 5:45am!!! I'd be sooooooo PISSED too! Yesterday I was really cranky. I'm hoping today is better. Tonight FI & I are going to carve pumpkins!! :o)
  • Options
    Good luck with all of that Kelly! Rough Thursday!
  • Options
    Good morning beautifull ladies! I'm really hyper right now I just had xtra, xtra, xtra, xtra sugar on a coffe today and I never drink coffee so my day will be interesting. :-))Misty- I hope you have a better day todayKelly- Good luck with your "talk" today           Ive been there too.Shelli- Can you rub some of that insomia on me, all I do is sleep all day and can't wake up early to save my life. Then I complain that my days are not long enoughAlison- I'm carving pumpking today too, Yaaayyy!Ohh my today is my baby's first day of school. I wonder how his day is going

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • Options
    Good morning ladies! Misty sorry about your car! That's awful. I'm still trying to kick this cold / flu whatever it is. Have a great day everyone!
    Photobucket
    Copyright Focus Photography by Janel Conlan
    BabyFruit Ticker Life in the Fast Lane :::: The Hall-Ways
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards