Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

DW Fitness check-in

Hi Ladies, How was your week? How many workouts did you get in? How was your food intake?Stay motivated!
Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
Planning Bio My Blog

Re: DW Fitness check-in

• Options
    I only got 2 work outs in this week b/c I've been so busy with last minute wedding things & appts. Next week will be the same. I'll be lucky to get 3 workouts in before we leave Friday. But I plan to continue to run while in Aruba!
  • Options
    I got in three really good workouts consisting of either spinning or weight training with my trainer. Food intake was horrible, but I did track my food all week! Woo hoo! My weight stayed the same, so I'm okay with that.
  • Options
    I confess I only got 2 workouts in... I making better choices with food but with how busy I've been with school I find it hard to fit in a workout! UGH, school! The next 5 weeks I only have class 2 days a week so I will def start getting on a better schedule!
  • Options
    First, let me say, Ali I have been THE WORST buddy, ever!!  I promise as soon as I am back from MX I will get back on top of things.  A lot has been changing at work so that doesn't really help either. I haven't weighed myself in fear of what the scale may say, but people keep commenting on how I look like I have lost weight, yes!!!  I also ran 5 miles in 46 minutes on Tuesday night :)  I plan to do a lot of water things next week in the warm Caribbean water, so hopefully I can counter-act all of the eating and drinking I will be doing ;)Keep up the good work ladies.  I promise I will be back to getting fit starting next Monday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    I add a crappy week. Worked out 1x then ate every piece of candy within a 5 mile radius of my mouth. Ugh. I made FI take all the candy out of our apartment, haha. Hopefully I'll be better next week!!
    Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
    Planning Bio My Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards