Destination Weddings Discussions

Destination Wedding in Key West Florida

My fiance and I are planning a destination wedding in Key West. I was just wondering if anyone here that has done this or is also planning this and would have any suggestions. We ar eint he beginning phase of the planning so any help at all would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!
Soon to be Mrs Mawson!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Destination Wedding in Key West Florida

• Welcome and congrats!!  We are getting married in KW in December!!! There is also 1 or 2 other brides on here that are currently planning KW weddings as well as one who got married in April who pops in every once in a while!

What questions do you have?  Fire away!  Have you picked a location yet?

Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats and welcome!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay! Another Key West bride! We are getting married in KW on January 4, 2013. What kind of things are you looking for?

• Congratulations and welcome!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hey All!
    I'm another KW bride getting married Feb 12, 2013! I've never actually been to Key West but have been getting really excited through the planning process! Seems like a great place to say I do :) Theres lots of companies who offer packages for ceremony/flowers/cake/photos/etc. for small weddings, have you started looking yet?
  • Thanks everyone! We have actually just decided last night  to change locations to Key Largo instead. There seems to be a lot more of what I am looking for there than in Key West!!
    Soon to be Mrs Mawson!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi KW brides! I am getting married Apr 13, 2013 at Southernmost on the Beach.  Where are the rest of you ladies getting married?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We haven't set a date yet, but are thinking of Ft Zachary Taylor. We love KW and go about twice a year, so it's our "special place." I really want to hold the reception Kelly's because of special memories we have there. Are there any vendors you guys recommend? Although I'm very familiar with Key West, I'm unfamiliar with wedding planning!
  • Planning on a small beach wedding on 1/6/13 and having big celebration back home.

Any wedding planning companies to stay away from or anyone would recommend in Key West.

Wanting to do cermoney and then go to a place to eat and celelbrate with about 20 people.

I'll be finsihing up a relay race from Miami to Key West so I'm wanitng someone to do it ALL.

Thanks for the advice!

LD
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards