Destination Weddings Discussions

CANNOT HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!

Sorry for the all caps title but I am so stressed and upset right now!  My email account was apparently hacked yesterday and they sent out a bunch of spam emails.  I noticed it and changed my password right away.  Well today my phone would not log into my email so I freaked and when I got online on the computer I learned that my damn email account has been BLOCKED!!!!!!  In order to reset it you have to have a code and they send it to the linked email.  No big deal right?  WRONG!!!! The linked email account is apparently my CU Boulder email that I have not been able to access for OVER 2 YEARS!!! I have no way to get the damn code!  This is my main email and has ALL my wedding emails.  All the guest lists, my contracts, my travel itineraries, EVERYTHING!!!! I am freaking out so bad right now!  I did not need this right now at all!  WTF am I going to do.  I found one random number for windows support and they told me I had to go to a website and contact someone.  Well the only way to do that apparently is through the message boards.  I wrote a question and am just praying that this works because I don't know what the hell I am going to do!

Ok I am sitting her crying and so upset.  This totally sucks and with two weeks before we leave.  Seriously!  I am so upset right now.

Please send me TONS of knottie vibes! I really, really need them!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website

Re: CANNOT HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards