Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Hair Question..

ok so ladies, last Friday was my second dress fitting and we were talking about now I should do my hair (the pic of the dress is down a few posts)...

Here are the pics I found, it looks like a lot but quite a few are very similar. Opinions please, I'll hole my faves for later!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Hair Question..

• Options
    I am a fan of hair up so I like #7 and 10.  I am baised though because our wedding day and a little humid and really windy.  I am so happy that I did an updo.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I like #s 9 and 13. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am going w 9 and 13. Bc that's what my idea is !!!
  • Options
    Im planning on doing something similar to 11 for mine (I dont want anything too fancy) but for up I like 7 and down I like 12....I just know my hair would stay like that for approximately 3 seconds in the heat lol.
  • Options
    will respond later when I have more time to look!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I'm not a fan of updos but I like 7/8. I think the center part would look really good on you. When I am doing someone's hair and they aren't sure what they want, I have them choose 3 pictures that they like. You can figure out which things they like the best and are most drawn to by finding the similarities in those pictures. So maybe narrow it down to the 3 you like best and see what is the common thread. (The hairdresser in me got really excited to answer this, lol.)
    I'm wearing mine down because I almost never wear my hair up on a day to day basis, and I want to look like myself. :) 

• Options
    I ditto 7 and 10. Love them both and thinking of those for me too. lol
  • Options
    I like 10, that is very similar to how I am planning on doing my hair.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like all of carrie underwood styles lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    7, 8, 9 or 10. I'm a fan of the updo. I almost didn't so one and I am so glad i did to keep my hair off my neck. It was hot. Plus, it's a special day and I don't wear my hair up all fancy all the time. I do side ponies and half up half down all the time, so too me they aren't that special. Plus, with your dress, an updo will look amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards