Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Really nice $99 Beachy wedding dresses!

I saw this over on the budget board and thought some of you ladies may be able to take advantage!

The Limited has their wedding dresses on clearance for $99 (some as low as $59!)!  There are a few really great dresses that would be perfect for a beach or casual wedding.

And if you use promo code "241" you get $15 off every $50 that you spend.  So you'd get the dress and maybe a small accessory for $70ish!

If I didn't already have a dress *cough*twodresses*cough* I would pick up that first one pictured!  I also love that lacey one on the top row.  

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

Re: Really nice $99 Beachy wedding dresses!

• Options
    Holy cow. I may need to get married again just to get that beautiful lacy one in the top row. 
  • Options
    Wow! I wish I had seen this before I bought my dress. I too love that last one on the top row.
  • Options
    PS- they would also make a great TTD dress!  :)

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

• Options
    Wow, I'm bummed! I love my dress, but didn't want to spend $500 on it.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Seriously... if I wasn't getting married in my mother's dress I would be all over that lace one! lol 
  • Options

Wow. I'd have no place to wear it to (yet), but I want one!

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    Those are so pretty ! I seriously may get one for my ATH !!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh, I wish I had a job.  But I haven't tried on a single dress yet, it wouldn't feel right.  I should just keep my eyes peeled.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_really-nice-99-beachy-wedding-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:236f9aff-fda9-4c23-8837-0cdec6b5227bPost:28d2fc11-f754-4bea-8b73-33440b56ca4e">Re: Really nice $99 Beachy wedding dresses!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just bought this one for my rehearsal dinner! :) <a href="http://www.thelimited.com/detail/textural-satin-stripe-short-wedding-dress/3256776" rel="nofollow">http://www.thelimited.com/detail/textural-satin-stripe-short-wedding-dress/3256776</a>
    Posted by justanotherbride[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>So glad this helped you!  That dress is beautiful, perfect for a rehearsal dress!

</div>

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards