Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good Morning!

Morning Ladies! One more day until the weekend :)

I woke up with a temp of 102.9 - not fun. I'm still trucking along @ work, thanks to Ibuprofen and DayQuil. 

I just sent off a bunch of requests/questions to our WC --- so exciting to finally be making ceremony decisions. Up until now, everything has been about the AHR. Hope everyone has a great Thursday!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    Leslie go back to bed!!!! Can't believe you're at work...100 sure...101 maybe...but 102!!! Hope you feel better!

I'm falling asleep at work...yup...still jet lagged...my body doesn't know what's going on...ALthough I'd rather be feeling in limbo than a fever...Leslie, back to bed!
  • Options
    I agree, Leslie! I'd go home! It is no fun being at work when you're running a fever! Hope you start feeling better!

I want to go home and go back to bed. We had storms here all night, and apparently my dog chose last night to be a good night to bark at the thunder and keep us up all night. Ugh.
  • Options
    Leslie!! Go home crazilady!! :)  You need your rest if you're going to be making all these big decisions! It's the perfect day here to stay in bed....plus, you want to be healthy and rested for the nice weekend we have ahead of us!
  • Options
    What are you doing at work.. go home and go back to bed!!  Hope the day goes by fast at least.

I woke up this morning and my dog oculdn't walk on his back legs.  Went straight to the vet and he had to get an x-ray, still waiting on the results from it because we had to go somewhere else to get it done.They gave him steroids and he seems to be doing a little better.  Not what I wanted to happen today.
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • Options
    Morning ladies!

Leslie - Feel better soon! I think you should go home & rest!

Laura - I hope you're dog gets better! Poor thing :(

Hope everyone has a good day!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

Good Morning Ladies!! I"m so glad it's almost Friday.  I've kinda been mia lately, I'm just so swamped with wedding stuff that I don't have time to post.
    I hope you have a great day :o)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-morning-68?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:245582aa-e9d6-42cd-a4eb-b2b9d1ecfeadPost:b83de1b4-e5c3-46ca-9e89-0c8f6b8291c3">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning ladies! Leslie - Feel better soon! I think you should go home & rest! Laura - I hope you're dog gets better! Poor thing :( Hope everyone has a good day!
    Posted by Beth0413[/QUOTE]

So it's not morning anymore, but ditto this!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards