Destination Weddings Discussions

accountability

Happy Tuesday! What's on your agenda for eating/working out today? 

What are your healthy goals for the week? 
~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: accountability

• good Morning!

I'm still going strong with the Insanity workouts...I feel like I'm getting better at keeping up with them.  I did weigh in on sunday and lost 2 pounds ;)  I probably snacked a little too much yesterday but I'm doing good so far today.

my shakeology came in yesterday so I had a shake for breakfast ;)
    greek yogurt for snack and will have another shake for lunch.  (tyring to make up for the snacking yesterday)
    For dinner I'm thinking chicken and veggies.  I might make some rice for FI.  I just need to stay away from it today.

Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • I talked to my personal trainer and he said I need to eat more! he says I'm eating too little and starving my body. Saturday I'm doing a test to know exactly how many calories I need to eat to achieve my goal. I thought I would have to lose 30lbs but they are saying it's too much for me, that I shouldn't lose more than 20. We'll see... I'll let you  guys know about the test.
    I tried to eat more yesterday, I ate 1400 cals and did zumba (500 cals). Today I'm not working out because I have an event after work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    I wish I knew now many too eat also. I feel like someways I dont eat enough but I'm not hungry. Jen my Uncle just copied the insanity DVDs for me, how are they? Even though my bday was yesterday I told my mom I didn't want a cake, now I'm disappointed I didn't get one. I love ice cream cake....what was I thinking? Breakfast~ south beach cereal bar Snack~ string cheese Lunch~ salad w turkey and hard boiled egg Dinner~red lobster! 2 biscuits (cause how could I not) salad and a lobster tail...no butter! I also had a few fries
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Jen - Awesome on the 2lb lost!

B - Oatmeal w/ berries
    S - Apple
    L - Low fat bean burrito, salsa and lettuce
    D - Crockpot salsa chicken in a low carb wrap and side salad

WO - Plan to run and do abs!

Have a great Tuesday!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have that problem too- eating too few calories.  MyFitnessPal.com is really helping me eat more and I've been losing consistently since I joined last month.

As for me, I've already done an hour of workouts this morning.  After work I'm headed straight to the gym for an hour of zumba.  Zumba tomorrow, too (with a different instructor).  Fi's work schedule changed this week, so I wasn't able to make it to last night's yoga class and won't be able to go to Thursday's class, either.  So I'm doubling up on zumba instead.

Goals for the week are to lose another pound and keep a positive attitude.  Also continuing to work for a six-pack before the 4th of July :)

Good luck ladies!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_accountability-270?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:26209c6c-08b0-49f8-8b59-7642cf194c0ePost:2c29e277-462d-40ff-8471-9f9e0c0fcdcd">Re: accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wish I knew now many too eat also. I feel like someways I dont eat enough but I'm not hungry. Jen my Uncle just copied the insanity DVDs for me, how are they? Even though my bday was yesterday I told my mom I didn't want a cake, now I'm disappointed I didn't get one. I love ice cream cake....what was I thinking? Breakfast~ south beach cereal bar Snack~ string cheese Lunch~ salad w turkey and hard boiled egg Dinner~red lobster! 2 biscuits (cause how could I not) salad and a lobster tail...no butter! I also had a few fries
    Posted by jtoly[/QUOTE]

I like it...it's a tough program, and the first few weeks are the most difficult and at time discouraging, BUT the results are great and at the end of each workout you start to feel soooo accomplished.  Definitley give it a try
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    I had him do it more for FI so I will watch him do it first. I still can't get through Jillian Michaels 6 pack abs and I work my abs at the gym all the time. She kills me!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • So....my first time posting on this thread. I decided a few days ago that I was going to get on here so here it goes:

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 egg white, 1 slice fat free turkey, 1 serving of cheese, and spinach omlette. 

Snack: Wheat Thins

Lunch: Special K cereal

Snack: Crackers

Dinner: Smart One and maybe a Cesear Salad

I need to get on the working out wagon soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards