Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

DW photographers

Hi everyone!
I'm getting married at Beaches Negril and I don't want to use the cheesy resort photographer! Has anyone used/booked a DW photographer that is willing to waive the photography fee in lieu of travel expenses?  I want to bring someone in and just list them as my guest.  

Thanks! 

Re: DW photographers

• Options
    I know there are photographers that are willing to do that...  some don't.  My photographer is doing my photos for just the travel and accomodation fee for her and her assistant.  I would definitley recommend bringing your own if the resort photographer isn't your style.
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Options
    I have a photographer that is currently offering some specials for DW.  Email me and I'd be happy to forward her information your way!  bkayla dot king at gmail dot com.

GL!
  • Options
    This is what our photographer did and she did an amazing jobs! We couldn't be happier. Some photographers will do this in exchange for a mini vacation that they wouldn't have gotten otherwise, but those who rely on it as a business entirely and see your DW as something that keeps them from booking work at home will charge their fee, travel and then some. It all depends on their philosophy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards