Destination Weddings Discussions

TMI Tuesday

What's the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you in bed?
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: TMI Tuesday

• hmmm...not too sure if I've had an embarrassing experience.  Perhaps when I was younger and a novice lol!  May have been so bad that I blocked it out...I remember when I "almost" did it for the first time.  "It" was out...I was fully clothed and had no idea what to do with it...he was all like, go ahead and I'm like, you want me to insert that thing?  hell no! lol!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • That's funny!!

The most embarrassing thing for me is when my dad walked in on my ex and I.  That was awful.  Going to throw up now...
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • oh man!! lol
  • Yikes Cathy!! That's hilarious Nicole. For me itd be my exs grandpa walking in on us ay their family cabin, obviously knowing what we were doing with the wrapper on the floor
    Anniversary
  • Ok I didnt want to post this from work lol.

Most embarrassing IN bed...I fell asleep once. Like in the middle. In my defense it was 5:30am and I was really tired!!! And he's still marrying me so couldn't have been that offensive ;)

And in the "getting caught" aspect....that's how my mom found out I was having sex in HS. We buried the condom in a bunch of kleenex in a garbage can in the basement.....which my mom's dog promptly fished out and deposited in the middle of the living room. So effing gross and embarrassing lol...
  • This isn't in bed related but close enough...  When my fiance and I had been together for a while we were at his parents house and his mom said to me "You know I never thought that my son would ever have sex...." and went on to have a conversation witth me about sex...  Then for christmas she gave us a bottle of KY yours and mine o.O
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hahaha!! these are funny!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards