Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

has anyone used this TA/wedding planning service?

my fiancee found destinationweddings.com online and thinks that it is worth looking into, has anyone had ny experience with them good or bad the site is pretty crappy and i want to make sure it is legit

http://www.destinationweddings.com/

Re: has anyone used this TA/wedding planning service?

• Options
    a lot of girls on here have used them.  I personally choose BeachBum Vacation and used Elise who was absolutely lovely to work with!  The reason I chose BBV over DW.com was the $50 deposit you have to put down with DW.com.
  • Options
    I'm using Diane from destinationweddings.com she's awesome and so far my experince with them has been great. I thought twice about the deposit too but they don't keep it heyo put it towards your wedding or room.

HTH

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • Options
    I am using DW.com and am having a wonderful experience with them.  My agent is over the top with helping with whatever I need, and she has actually matched afew prices that I found that are better through expedia.  The $50 deposit goes straight to your travel costs, so it's not like your losing any money either, it's just so that they know you are serious about it.

HTH
    imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm using Michelle at DW.com and have been pleased.

I think both DW.com and Beachbum are good companies and it's just about what your needs are.

Good luck!
  • Options
    We're using DW and are happy with the experience. The initial $50 actually is applied to payment for your travel so it works out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards