Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Happy Sunday ladies

How was everyone's weekend? Any plans you have or had today? My FI left for the week this morning. He is headed to VA on Navy business. I forgot to mention that he got "frocked" last weekend, which is a promotion, a higher rank! He new he was getting it but didn't know when they were doing it. Our house is now in shambles. We moved everything out of the living room and dining so I'm now hanging out in our back room with 50 other pieces of furniture. The guys are coming Thursday to start on the floors. We can't walk on them until Sunday morning so I gotta find some where to go this weekend. Fun fun, but hey, it's Sunday and tomorrow I'll be back at the bathroom hijacking at work ; )
~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary

Re: Happy Sunday ladies

• Options
    Congrats to your FI for the promotion! :) Your house is going to look amazing when the floors are done. Hahah oh Mondays... :)

Today I ran a 4M race, we went to brunch and then adventured around the city as FI went on a mini-shopping spree. I'm exhausted... haha. It was a good weekend. :) 
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Did he buy anything fun? Wow, another race.....you rock!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Some new sunglasses and a few hats. :) We went to a store that specializes in hard-to-find shoes and hats and he was like a kid in a candy shop, haha! :)
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards