Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Dreams PuntaCana Resort Wedding

Hi everyone! I'm new here.  We have finally decided on Dreams PuntaCana Resort in the Dominican Republic for our wedding next Sept. 21st and have booked the Wedding Gazebo.  We thought we did enough research before making the selection but now are starting to see reviews of this resort that have me second guessing our decision.  We have been assigned Yessica as our Wedding Coordinator and are working with Jaimi at Beach Bum Vacations but I am still starting to doubt.  Have any brides gotten married at Dreams that can reassure me that we are going to have our dream wedding in 10 months?
Thanks Laughing
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dreams PuntaCana Resort Wedding

• Options
    Oh my gosh THANK YOU so much Samantha for posting the planning blog! Looking at pictures from her blog of the resort and wedding are making me feel better about our decision.  We've already put a deposit for the wedding along with working with Beach Bum Jaimi on a room block and I'm sure our wedding will be perfect- the problem is I have 9 months to worry about what could go wrong instead of focusing on what will be perfect. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_dreams-dominican-republic-resort-wedding-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:405b78fc-f122-4307-91d3-dbd7c2d3c7efPost:13e03c10-7395-4d1d-9b9c-bb3ac1cec775">Re: Dreams PuntaCana Resort Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm a PuntaCana bride too - Ocean Blue & Sand. In addition to The Knot, I also visit bestdestinationwedding.com frequently as there are threads for what seems like every destination resort, etc. I'm quite positive there is a very active DPC board over there. I also have found a FB group for my resort, so that can be another place to possibly connect with brides at your specific location. Good luck! Where are you getting reviews? From other brides, or just general, like tripadvisor? (I ask because TripAdvisor started to make me nervous about my choice!)
    Posted by pickles531[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Hi,</div><div>
    </div><div>I know you posted this a while ago and not sure you even check this, but how did your wedding go?  I am getting married there and just want some honest feedback, thansk.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards