Hi lovely ladies...I can't believe so many of you are getting so close to your wedding day!!! I know you are probably beyond excited
I've finally taken the time to go through wedding stuff that's been sitting around since October!! The hubby is going to be happy to see some of this stuff gone...Here's a list of what I have available, I hope to get pictures up and do a formal "for sale" page in my bio but for now this will have to do.
- 31 hibiscus tote bags (oriental trading)
- 27 raffia fans (oriental trading - most small some medium sized)
- 6 small sand pails - blue (I used these to make table settings for the kids)
- 4 flexafun sticks/4 decorate a puzzle sets (some of the items used for above pails)-great crafts for kids during the reception!
- 1 box (10) submersible floralytes/blue (never used)
- 1 (2lb) bag colorfill vase filler
- 1 (20yd) reel of sheer silver ribbon
- 1 box (6 pieces) floral sprays
- 1 (8x8) square mirror (centerpiece item)
- 1 (7inch) round mirror (centerpiece item)
- 1 (12oz) bag glass mini marbles (cobalt blue)
- 1 strand wired crystal garland
- 16 St. Thomas postcards (variety)
- 1 (8.5x11) wood frame (never used) - I used one for a "shoes here" sign
- multiple sheets of light blue and green cardstock
I have a few other things but will post later. If you're interested in anything please email me @ [email protected]
and I'll be happy to go over prices, etc.
**Take care loves and happy planning**