Destination Weddings Discussions

WTF Wednesday

It's that time again...

Feel free to vent here.  :)
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF is up with my sleep this week! Last night I got about five hours of sleep with no dreams, and the four nights before that I have woken up an average of four times a night with some wild and crazy nightmares. I'm exhausted body, please let me sleep!

• I'm gonna go ahead and WTF myself this week!! I just have ZERO wedding motivation. I'm starting to get overwhelmed as we're approaching 5 months VERY quickly here and my list keeps growing while my countdown is shrinking. I NEED to find some motivation, but to be honest I'm just SO ready for all this to be over at this point. UGH.

At the very least I HAVE to start my invites this weekend (thanks Jen for the template!) and make a trip to Michael's to get started on some stuff for our AHR and ceremony decorations. WTF self, find some motivation!!!
  • My WTF is Lindsay and Jenn. Lindsay pretty much never posts on the board anymore and Jenn barely at all. I don't care if they've gotten married and skipped of into their destination sunsets. I want them here! I'm tired of all the brides who say they are going to be around after their weddings, but instead post their reviews and run! Who's going to be here to see my wedding!? It's all about me! Hehe
  • Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2012
    WTF is up with the people at my job.  One woman saw the design I did on my ring finger nail (which I did myself) looks at it and first asks if it was white out...SERIOUSLY?!? why would I, a 30 year old, use white out on my nails!!?!  Then she goes on to say that she doesn't believe that I did it.  I do NOT have to prove to you that I drew 3 lines on my nails, with actual nail polish.  This just irked me!  It's not enough that you don't believe I could have done it...but to have the audacity to say that it was white out!  why ask if it was white out when you actually didn't believe I did it in the first place?? get a hobby!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Listen girly...hehe. I'm still a poster. Work has me slammed. I have to get all my work in by tomorrow for month end and of course my superviser left me lots to do. She asked me to stay late tomorrow but my cousin passed away so too bad for her. My family is more important. Your right about Lindsay though...WTF is she? My WTF is that I found out my XBIL is planning a suprise 40th bday party for my XSIL and told a few pple Saturday at their party. I left early so I wasn't there but my friend overheard my XBIL telling my bf to tell me. Well guess what my bf or xbf, whatever u want to call her, still hasn't called to tell me. Thankfully my other friend did tell me about it.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • I want to WTF my migraine :( I woke up to do my morning run at 6 am and it hurt so bad I took pain killers and went back to bed. Its still hurting A LOT
  • Jenn- I'm sorry about your cousin. Have you found out anything about your job, yet? 
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Thanks. They decided to not go live with the new system until August. According to my supervisor she has no idea what is going on becauSe the new company keeps changing things. They made her stop working 4 10 hour days so I pray they don't stop me. That will suck. I've had 3 day weekends for a few years noW and I love it!
  • My WTF is the Knot.  What is going on with it?  I came in here thinking that Jenn posted a WTF but it was Britt.  I have been noticing stuff like that the past day or so.
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • My other WTF is why is the scale not being nice to me.  I have been working out and eating well, but it says that I gained over a pound.  Can't the silly thing give a girl a break?
  • My WTF is how intense school is! We breeze through the information and have a test right after. Over the weekend I went to a few group study sessions and holed myself up in Barnes & Nobles til they closed their doors 2 days in a row! I just hope I did well on that exam. I need at least a B in this class (and part II) to apply to nursing school.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 11beck11beck member
    First Comment
    My WTF is DH's family not showing up to our AHR when they said they would (after we called them since they never RSVP's).  His grandfather and stepgrandmother actually went out to dinner and came late to the AHR!  To say DH's mother was livid was an understatement. 

Another, and now standard, WTF is school and why does one class and a thesis have to take up all our free time?  We haven't been on a "date" in over 6 months.  The end of July can't come soon enough!

DW Siggy Challenge: Table Numbers-Jimmy Buffet Songs
    imageAnniversary Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Good luck Nicole! Cathy the scale isn't being nice to me either. I gained 5 lbs back : (
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards