Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

My LP!!!

I'll try to make this short and sweet...

I've been thinking about this post all day. How do I even give it justice? This Board has been amazing! I would have never known about etsy, the umbra frame, personalized fans, TTD...(and I'm sure the list goes on and on). Who would I turn to when I need an AW moment, and my IRL friends just don't understand? How would I have gotten through my work days without checking in 20x a day? ;) Who knew I would feel so excited about receiving the KK, putting on that crown and getting to write my LP?

For all those still planning - Cherish this time. The end really sneaks up on you. I feel like I my ticker was just under a year, and I was yearning for time to speed up. If I could have slowed down the last few weeks, you better believe I would have done it. It's almost cliche, but be proud of your destination wedding and don't let anyone make you feel anything but. Always remember that this day is about you and your FI, and don't let the details take priority over that.

I don't want to name a list of names, as I don't want to leave anyone out --- but know that you ladies have certainly made a big impact on our special day. Each and every one of you is an amazing person (and planner!) and I've truly enjoyed sharing this process with all of you.

To Danielle - I hope your day is everything you dreamed of and more. I wanted to give you a quick shout-out, as you're my almost-date twin ;) I want a full report of your destination...I'm not-so-secretly hoping for a 1-year anniversary trip to DR! Remember when we had this big goal of running a 10k like 9 months ago? That's a big Fail for me --- how about you?

It's 11pm here, and I have to be up at 2am to leave for the airport. I think it's time for this girl to try and get some sleep. This is my last WR activity before Jamaica (Eeeeee!). I can't wait to step foot on that plane, and (hopefully) feel the stress ooze off of me. In my head I keep getting glimpses of 'the big day' --- and can't wait to look down the beach and see my groom waiting for me. (Ok - so I kind of got goosebumps when I typed that. Either I'm feeling sappy, or the air conditioning just kicked in...).

The KK is packed tight...and we're off in just a few short hours. Thank you ladies SO much for everything! I'll catch you on the flip side :p
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My LP!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards