Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

GTG Poll

2»

Re: GTG Poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ohhh shiiiit you said MORE emoticons. Sorry I just did like 25 pushups and did some weights so I have no blood in my brain ATM haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll definatley be there! FI will be 'ice quading' this weekend. Asked me to go.. I said "HELL NO!"   iTS GONNA BE LIKE -34 there. I'll pass thanks! ;)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To get to Chickie and Petes, youd have to take the train in and then the subway or bus down broad St. 

Maybe we should just stick to McGillins then b/c it is closer to public trans.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Works for me!

Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay, McGillins it is! I think everyone realizes it's a bar and they have bar food!

Unless something goes drastically awry in our house hunting this weekend, I will be there! I think we'll be out hunting before that, so I'll probably need a drink at that point!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_gtg-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:13c22d95-583c-4aa6-8c39-432387e114e3Post:12b3649c-e50a-4cf3-9769-2982ed7ef78f">Re: GTG Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay, McGillins it is! I think everyone realizes it's a bar and they have bar food! Unless something goes drastically awry in our house hunting this weekend, I will be there! I think we'll be out hunting before that, so I'll probably need a drink at that point!
    Posted by LadyJ10[/QUOTE] we might be doing chickies... :)    Stacy is going to flip coins tonight... haha. 
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Keep in mind others might be taking trains in, and trains + bus might scare people off!

And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LadyJ, how r u coming in?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LadyJ - I realize this :)  Are u driving? Or train?  I really wanna take the train but I think we are all carpooling so it would make no sense to take the train alone haha
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm taking the train in so McGillins or somewhere in the Center City area will work a lot better for me. I could hop on a bus or subway but I really would rather not haha :-)
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm taking a bus either way so I honestly don't care.  Chickies is a shorter commute for me but it really doesn't matter at all.  I'm used to public trans.  It's something I love about city living so I don't mind taking it.

Traci, I think we should go with McGillins.  It was my first instinct anyway.  I didn't realize a lot of people were taking the train in at this point.  I thought Chickie and Petes was good b/c it has parking.  We do have a couple of days to figure it out.  I like the Tir Na Nog idea but I thought it was a little pricey.  I'll be honest, I don't have lots of $$ to spend but I really want to gtg since I've never been to one and I'm already married.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll find my way there no matter where we go. So whatever works best for everyone :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will not be there, we are meeting with our officiant at 3. 

Have fun though, I hope to make the next one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Whatever you decide is fine with me.

Being from "Dirty Jersey", I will take the PATCO train if you choose McGillins, and drive in if you choose Chickie & Pete's.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lemma, youre a good sport :)  I think McGillins sounds the easiest.  It's only like 2 1/2 blocks from Market East.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a headache after reading this.  :)
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_gtg-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:13c22d95-583c-4aa6-8c39-432387e114e3Post:1fbfffe5-aa0d-4fc7-833e-7203a9a57f76">Re: GTG Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a headache after reading this.  :)
    Posted by ooodsie[/QUOTE]

LOL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards