Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

accountability

Hi ladies! Sorry for missing this post yesterday but work has been kicking my butt. I literally worked from like 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. last night with a few hour break to eat and travel back home... Not cool... anyways, what's on the docket for eating/working out? How are you meeting your health goals?
~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: accountability

• Options
    TrudM75TrudM75 member
    First Comment

That's a long day Lora!  Maybe you can sneak out a little this afternoon to make up for it!

My week has been good!  Stuck to my program and made it through my 2 cleanse days, boy did that shake taste good this morning!

Workouts have been kind of low key this week due to low energy but hoping to get something good in today and then have a 30 mile bike ride planned for tomorrow!  Can't wait to get back out on my bike!!

Have a great Friday everyone!
    Trudy

Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Just woke up (it's 8am on the west coast) and am craving a peanut butter and banana sandwich! So I'm going to make that for bfast. Then having leftovers for lunch and dinner. We cooked up some Trader Joe's care asada, so making some tacos! Yum! Resting today, but yesterday I went to CrossFit. I work this weekend, so won't be going back til Sunday, if I'm not too tired from work, or Tuesday if I am too tired. But, you know, I wanna go sooner than later! It's getting addicting!
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi ladies!
    I think I lost 1lb this week (from Monday). I've been doing really well with my meals! I just started doing Strike at my gym, I love it, burns over 600 calories! It's kinda like a kickboxing class with weighted gloves and a weighted bar.
    Today I had 2 toasts, OJ and hard boiled egg for breakfast and I might go to zumba later!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards