Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Hey Ladies!!

I'm ALIVE!!  I am so glad to be back!  I missed you all so much.  I haven't had internet for this whole time, and I still don't have internet (I had to come to a coffee shop to get it).  But, I couldn't live another day with out my Knot!

Anyways, we got here on Friday night, and I love the town I'm in.  It's a tiny little town in the country of Montana.  It's going great so far!  It's going to take me a while to go through all the threads that I have missed. 

LOVE you all!!
imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary

Re: Hey Ladies!!

• Options
    Hi stranger! Can't believe you're finally back! seems like forever!
    Harper Grace 8.31.12
    ?imageimage

• Options
    I know it!  It's been nuts the last week.  I am glad to be back to knotting though.  I was going crazy without you ladies. 

Mel- Almost 2 months for you!  I can't believe how fast your time has gone by!
    imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary
  • Options
    Hey you!!!  I've been thinking about you and I'm so glad to hear that everything is going good.  So glad you are back!!
  • Options
    Glad you're back and you love your new town!
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • Options
    Welcome back!!!  We've missed you!  Glad you are loving the new town!  It's so much fun discovering a new place :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome back!! Glad to hear the move went well and you're loving where you live! We missed you!!
  • Options
    Welcome back girlie! Good to hear that you're liking your new stomping grounds!
  • Options

Glad to hear everything is going so well.

imageimageAnniversary
  • Options
    Welcome back, it's been weird not seeing you around! Glad you're loving the town!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_hey-ladies-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:564019c7-7998-463d-9903-2b64b9fd80eaPost:9001febc-27e0-4604-a8ac-02061aeb9266">Hey Ladies!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm ALIVE!!  I am so glad to be back!  I missed you all so much.  I haven't had internet for this whole time, and I still don't have internet (I had to come to a coffee shop to get it).  But, I couldn't live another day with out my Knot! Anyways, we got here on Friday night, and I love the town I'm in.  It's a tiny little town <strong>in the country of Montana</strong>.  It's going great so far!  It's going to take me a while to go through all the threads that I have missed.  LOVE you all!!
    Posted by Meghangh[/QUOTE]

Haha, my first response was "um, you know Montana's not a separate country, right?" It only took me a couple seconds to realize what you meant, lol.

Glad to have you back! Hope you get internet at home soon!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

happy to "see" you! Wink

• Options
    Hi, girl! I'm so happy you're back! You were dearly missed! And great that you're loving your town, in the foreign country of Montana! LOL
    Wedding Countdown TickerWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Welcome back!!!  I'm glad to hear you like your new diggs!!

My Bio
    Our Wedding Day 8/7/10
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yay!  Glad to have you here again!  Missed you!  Really nice to hear that things are going well for you! 
  • Options
    Welcome back!!! Glad to hear that everything is going well in Montana so far!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards