Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Sandals Grande Riviera (Ocho Rios) wedding

Hello,

I am getting married in June at S
andals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort.  I am looking for any brides who have been married there.

Since I have never been to this resort, I am wondering how you worded wedding invitations (since you book your location when you arrive), if you did programs (since you did not know the flow of the ceremony), if you did a private reception and, if so, how did it go?

Any advice would be so helpful.  I am freaking out since I cannot physically go there to plan!

Re: Sandals Grande Riviera (Ocho Rios) wedding

• Options
    I'm getting married there in March of 2012!  I kept my invitation wedding simple and sweet and asked the company to send me some letterhead to match the invitations so i could spell out everything my guests need to know about the trip.
  • Options
    OMG! I am having my weddingmoon at Grande Riviera March 2012 on the 14th!  How exciting!! I am not having any guests, though, just a romantic getaway. :) Congratulations and good luck to all of you lovely brides and brides-to-be!!!! <3:D
  • Options
    I'm getting married there too on April 21st 2012!!! And ericahammond we are also going alone :) Any advice for eloping couples to this resort would be greatly appreciated! I'm freaking out a little now bc I don't know what to expect.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards