Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Confession Thursday!

Happy Thursday, everyone. Secrets and confessions go here!

Re: Confession Thursday!

• Options
    I confess that I am so over planning my AHR. I know it will be nice to celebrate with friends and family, but it's like planning TWO weddings! Ugh.
  • Options
    Jenny I am right there with you I told FI the other day I wish we would not do one but the venue is booked so I will just endure it! I also confess that I was a bad FI yesterday and took my stress out on FI and his house. It's a great first house and there are just little quirks but yesterday they got to be and I was kind of bossy. Let's do this, let's do that and it hurt me when he told me it hurt his feelings. Slap on thwarted wrist for Megan. Happy Thursday!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Aw Megan I'm sure after sleeping in it he'll realize you were just taking your stress out on him, but def apologize and explain how you were feeling to him. I.did that a few times to mine but he understood and appreciated that i realized what i did when i did it.... It'll work out. As for confessions, i guess this week is ahr week... We wanted to wait till we got back from Jamaica Rohan ours mainly because of money, but now that we've started i want nothing to do with it. We reserved the place already though snag offered inexpensive invites but other than that nothing is done and i couldn't care less.. Lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I confess that I have been SUPER crabby with FI lately. I couldn't understand why and I would give myself little pep talks at work before I went home to try and stop it but would still turn into a crazy person as soon as I got home. Then I realized it was that time of the month (early) and suddenly now I have my normal only slightly crabby self back. lol

Fi on the other hand has been super sweet and keeps sending me emails/texts telling me how much he loves me and other nice things. Makes me feel horrible for being such a jerk.

Hearing you two talk about AHR is really starting to make me think I don't want one either. I feel bad because I've told a ton of friends that we were having one so they didn't have to feel forced to come out to the wedding if they didn't have the time/funds. We haven't even started planning it and I'm thinking that we don't really need to make the extra expenditure. arg.
  • Options
    I was also crabby with FI yesterday. Fortunately he knows how to handle me when i get like that. What's up with us, ladies?
  • Options
    Maybe it's the wedding brain. I did apologize and tell him I didn't mean for him to feel that way but with him being up while I at work, sleeping while I am home and working while I am sleeping I only Havre limited talk time! Let's snap out of it ladies!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Confession Thursday!:[QUOTE]I confess that I have been SUPER crabby with FI lately. I couldn't understand why and I would give myself little pep talks at work before I went home to try and stop it but would still turn into a crazy person as soon as I got home. Then I realized it was that time of the month early and suddenly now I have my normal only slightly crabby self back. lolFi on the other hand has been super sweet and keeps sending me emails/texts telling me how much he loves me and other nice things. Makes me feel horrible for being such a jerk.Hearing you two talk about AHR is really starting to make me think I don't want one either. I feel bad because I've told a ton of friends that we were having one so they didn't have to feel forced to come out to the wedding if they didn't have the time/funds. We haven't even started planning it and I'm thinking that we don't really need to make the extra expenditure. arg. Posted by WinoGrrl[/QUOTE]

Sara don't let us scare you!! I know it will b worth it once the partum starts. We r making it just one big party more than a reception type deal. Low key food and booze. Really what's getting me is decor. I am a HORRIBLE decision maker. But definitely do what's best for you guys :
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I confess that I haven't taken care of clean laundry in like, three weeks, and it's getting really bad. I have to dig through piles of clean clothes for something that is not too wrinkled to wear. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Meg - I'm really hoping to have a similar situation - just a casual party with food and drinks. I'm still thinking of having it but I'm guessing it is going to be like pulling teeth for me to make any decisions about it too. lol
  • Options
    I'm over the drama that comes with weddings. Can it just be our ceremony and our honeymoon?

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I confess that I look forward to getting the mail each day because I look forward to seeing if I have gotten any rsvps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards