Destination Weddings Discussions

Travel agent recommendation for Mexico

Hello everyone

My fiance and myself have been looking for a travel agent that could help us choose a great resort in the Cancun, Playa Del Carmen and Tulum area....

We have talked to one agent already but she could only recommend 3 resorts in that whole area. We need to go down to Mexico fairly quickly to look at some potential options, as we have family in not only the US but also in Denmark that needs to come over.

We where hoping maybe some of you could send us some recommendation from your experiences.......

Thank you all.

Re: Travel agent recommendation for Mexico

• We used Marcie with Beach Bum Vacations (http://beachbumvacation.com/Marcie.aspx) for our Cancun wedding, and she was great with many recommendations for our requests within Cancun & Mayan Riviera!
  • Congrats and Welcome! I think a lot of the girls have used Beach Bum (as saric mentioned) and I haven't really heard anything negative about them. 
  • HEy Saric and WinoGrll would you recommend a specific person from the team, that we should talk to?

Thanks
  • We loved working with Marcie (the link to her sub-site is on my original post) as she was super helpful, and I liked that she and her husband had their own destination wedding themselves, so she could relate even more.  She was really prompt and nice but not pushy.  I didn't hear anything negative from any of our guests that booked through her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards