Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good Morning Lovelies!!!

Happy Sunday!!!

I hope that everyone had a great night last night! What did you get up to?

I hit the hospital to visit my grandpa, and he was in good spirits and also a lot more alert than the last two times I saw him. I still don't know what is wrong, but from the sounds of it the doctors are wanting to hang on to him for several more days for a few reason. I am just happy that there haven't been any more 'episodes' since Thursday night.

Last night Jay and I hung out with his friends, and watched the UFC fights (I know, how manyl!). Today, not really too sure what we are going to since his buddy is still in town. We may go out for breakfast again but I am kind of hoping not. Eating out so much just isn't for me. I am hoping to head out for a run (10km) or a kick a$$ hike.. The weather is decent this morning, but that could change ... this is Victoria after all!

Anywho.... I hope you all have a fantastic day!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good Morning Lovelies!!!

• Options
    Stef- Glad to hear your grandpa is doing a little better. Hopefully he gets out of there soon!!!

Today I'm working, but only until 3. After work FI and I are going to start looking for his wedding outfit and my wedding band. So that should be fun for me. :)

Hope everybody has a great day!!
  • Options
    Thanks Rach!!  

Bummer than you have to work today.  But, that is very exciting news about shopping for an outift and ring! Have a lot of fun picking them out :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Glad to hear ur gpa is feeling better!! We have some.house guests leaving today and them making dinner for my family tonight which it is the first time they will be my house, I am nervous!! Have a great day ladies.
    Anniversary
  • Options

Meg - don't be nervous, I am sure everyone will love it and dinner will go great :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Stef, I'm do glad your grandpa is doing better! thats so funny you live in Vic! I grew up there and I visit every other month... oh and I know you said you don't like to go out for breakfast but if you haven't tried it, you should go to lady marmalade, it is a little hipster but all the food is made from scratch there! its FI and my favorite place to go for breakfast :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-morning-lovelies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:72953ca7-9db1-4b5f-becc-5de531c45441Post:198ce682-5868-42e8-b8fc-f816c2f4472b">Re: Good Morning Lovelies!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Stef, I'm do glad your grandpa is doing better! thats so funny you live in Vic! I grew up there and I visit every other month... oh and I know you said you don't like to go out for breakfast but if you haven't tried it, you should go to lady marmalade, it is a little hipster but all the food is made from scratch there! its FI and my favorite place to go for breakfast :)
    Posted by DollyV[/QUOTE]

No kidding!! Small world :) I grew up in Vic as well... What school did you go to?

I have never been to Lady Marmalade, but will definitely will check it out. Thanks for the recommendation!

Have a great day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Good afternoon ladies! 
    Glad to hear your grandpa is in good spirits!

Nothing exciting going on here.....just going to be studying all day and putting laudry away at some point. I will be so happy when Wednesday comes and these exams are done with. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Gals! Good afternoon. I made pancakes and bacon for FI and his friends this morning and we've been out all day. The weather is kinda gloomy, been raining all day, but it's good for my Grammy's flowers. Stef, I'm glad Grampy is doing good. It stinks being in the hospital but at least if anything else happens he'll be right there and they can take care of him. Keep us posted :)
  • Options
    Stef- That's great about your grandpa. 

Rach- Let us know if you get anything. 

Meg- I'm sure it will be great!

Everyone else it sounds like you've got some fun stuff going on. 

I'm working at an event, again today. Now on day 6 of 9 days of work in a row. I'm soooo happy we will be on a plane this time next week for Maui that I'm too happy for that other stuff to bug me. 
  • Options
    stef- I graduated from Stelly's in Brentwood. Lady Marmalade is so good they have lots of different eggs benny's its pretty busy on weekends and can be really loud but the food is SO worth it!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Good Evening!

Last night was amazing!  My sister, cousin, brother and I all got together for dinner and drinks and hookah last night.  We had an amazing time...first time I ever did hookah (never smoked a thing in my life).  At first I inhaled and choked on it...didn't want to do it again, didn't even taste the flavor!  I was like, why do people even do this?!?  My sister then told me forget inhaling just hold the smoke in your mouth, taste the flavor and blow it out, and you know what?  I actually enjoyed it lol!  Not saying I would voluntarily suggest hookah if I'm planning an outing, but I now I won't refuse to go to one if that's what my friends are doing lol!

Stef- I'm glad your grandfather was in good spirts!  It's nice to hear he is doing okay :-)  More knottie vibes for his recovery!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards