Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

What else could I put in here?

I am going to buy each of my bridesmaids one of these bags and put inside a necklace from here and a set of mini essie nailpolishes.  What else could I put in the bag? I am looking to spend roughly $15 more.

TIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What else could I put in here?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What do they like?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i think someone on here said they got their BMs a personalized compact mirror, which im stealing the idea BTW whoever you are.
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They are all pretty girly, I think I could find something that is the same for all of them but in different styles.

Jackie, have you found any compact mirrors? I thought of that and looked around etsy but the ones I saw I thought were too cheesey/cheap looking.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Giftcards (fav restaurant, itunes, amazon, movies, etc)
    Digital Photo Keychain (<-- that's clicky)

I got the photo keychain for my BM who has kids.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could do some day-of emergency items like bandaids, advil packets, etc.  Or a ring pop.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    rachel- i havent looked yet but if i cant find any personalized ones i like, i was just going to get them each a different that suits them.  swarovski has some.
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lip gloss or mini perfumes if you know what they wear (you could even hit up the counters at the mall for free samples). A mini nail file? I recently saw ones that look like ladies on the tops. I also have one that has saworski (sp?) crystals on the top. I think it is from Sally's.

I do love the compact mirror idea. I'd love to steal it too if someone finds something nice :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I would either go with cara's idea, or a $15 gift card to like, wawa or something. I've been hitting up Vistaprint for their free stuff and doing personalized stuff for the girls. (Post it notes, notebooks, pens, etc.) Plus, they'll all get flip flops for the reception, as well as a pashmina. (Thanks to Amer for posting the killer link to Boscovs last week- I ordered 5 and they came in two days later. Great quality, soft, and gorgeous colors!!)

Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paprika, the personalized stuff from Vistaprint is genious.  By the time I was shopping for my bms I was so annoyed by all of the "free stuff" emails from them that it didn't even cross my mind to use any of it.  All that free stuff went to waste!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards