Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Blogs?

Anyone have a blog? I have heard of several, just wanted to know which one was the best.
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Blogs?

• Options
    I have two blogs with Wordpress. I think it's really easy to use! :) For bios, a lot of girls use Weebly.

I have one that is all about running -- Crazy Running Girl -- and one all about reading/book reviews -- www.crazybookreviews.com">Crazy Book Reviews
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have got one going recently on blogger: 

Warning - it is religious in nature, don't want anyone going there that would be offended by that :) 
  • Options
    Lora - I just looked at your blog, isn't WI great??  I grew up in Hillsboro which is about 40 minutes from the Dells.  Hillsboro had 1200 people when I was living there, and I think the population has gone down there too.  It's sad, I love small towns so much but it's hard to make a living in them that is for sure.  Anyway, just had to shout out to a fellow Wisconsinite!! 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Lora - I am a runner too ! I am doing a marathon the weekend before the wedding (it is my first full marathon). I figured it would be something fun to train for and in turn get me in better shape for the big day.

Love the blog !
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi there,

Some of the best vintage style wedding blogs out there at the moment are: lovemydress.net, stylemepretty and the knottiebride - I'm addicted to all.

If you are looking for something a bit different, you should check out notanothervintagewedding.com - brilliant, quirky and creative ideas.

xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards