Destination Weddings Discussions

Bowling Party

So as many of you read below, our AHR has now turned into a 3 hour bowling party with pizza, wings, and soda. Now I am moving on to the tough stuff..  I have already bought tons of starfish, sand dollars and leis that I planned on using for our luau theme party but am not sure if they will even work now. 

Ashley had a great idea of having shirts made for DF and I, and I am even looking into adding our wedding party to that list. 

Do any of you ladies have any suggestions for me as to how I could spice up our party, or a new theme that will blow everyone's socks off? 

Here is a link to a b-day party that was held at the bowling alley so you can get a idea of our space. 

*Please note, because our group is so large we will not be in the "cloud" party room shown here but in their large bar area, but will still have the same table cloths available to us. 

Here is the entrance to our party room- 

Re: Bowling Party

• i hadn't heard this - so i think its a suuuper cool party!!  I don't have any ideas - just LOVE the whole deal.
  • I'm the most uncreative person ever, so I'm no help - just wanted to say that I love the idea and LOVE Ashley's shirt suggestion!
  • Shirts are tons of fun-maybe fun 50's sunglasses for the ladies?  I don't know why I think of those when I think of bowling but I do, lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards