Destination Weddings Discussions

Good Monday Morning!!

I'm so glad it's Monday!!!

Had a WONDERFUL weekend!! Spent time with my daughters, the wedding with the bride from you know where is done, the GIANTS are going to the World Series, my Steelers won, and we're leaving for our trip to Hawaii tonight!!!!!!!!!

How was everyone's weekend???????  Have a great Monday today!!

Re: Good Monday Morning!!

• Good morning!
    my weekend was pretty good.  Was hanging out at my parents house to help finish their driveway.  it was pretty fun.  Now its back to the Monday grind.
    Woke up to snow this morning. Hopefully the traffic is ok and going smoothly.  The snow is not sticking but you would think the people who live here in Alberta have never driven in snow before EVERY time for the first snowfall.....its very annoying.
    Im' actually a little excited to see it and I'm hoping the mountains are getting lots because when we get back we are planning on doing a lot of boarding!!

hope everyone has a great day
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good morning- weekend was ok. Weather is nasty here today, but I'll be at home dealing with the travel agent all day..she must hate us by now...wishing FI's boss would let him know when its good to take a week off..dates keep changing- lol
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Good Morning everyone! Saturday FI and I ran a lot of errands including picking up my dress (yay!!!) and ended the night going to our friend's place to have dinner with them and walked over to Billy's for dessert...yummy!. We later went to Blood Manor in Manhattan. It was fun, although it's sad I don't get scared. I think I get scared more with tripping in the dark since my vision is definitely worse argh! Sunday went upsate for a baby shower. That was nice seeing everyone from FI's side. Of crouse I'll see 90% of them at the wedding :-). Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!
  • Good Morning everyone. 

Shelli, I'm so jealous you get to go to Hawaii!  I so wish it was December already for my wedding trip!

This weekend consisted of traveling back from WA to MT.  It was a long trip.  On Saturday we went to a cookout at a friends house, it was nice to chat and catch up with everyone. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and have a wonderful Monday! 

Shelli- Travel safe!
    imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary
  • Happy Monday everyone!!  Back to the same old routine here.  Hoping to feel "normal" by the end of the week - this fall allergy season is kicking my butt...  Hope the week passes quickly - the weekends never last long enough!!

Shelli - I hope you have a safe trip.  I wish you were traveling for happier reasons but wish you a wonderful time regardless...
  • Morning ladies!

@Shelli...have a safe trip!  How's DH doing this morning after the Viking loss???  ;)

Back to work this wonderful morning...yeah, just exaggerating a bit.  Another full 5 day work week...but thankfully we have a Halloween party to go to Friday night.  Yay! 

Hope everyone has a good day!
  • Morning! I had a pretty good weekend. DH fixed my car, it was MIL's b-day and we relaxed A TON! So nice. :) But for now, its back to the work week. Hopefully it goes by quickly because this weekend i have to prep everything for the AHR and relatives flying in. EEK!
    Harper Grace 8.31.12
    ?imageimage

• Good morning!! Weekend was short for me. Didn't do much...I wanted to start going through everything I have (moving in 37 days) and I didn't. I know have a month, but I have a lot of stuff and I know I'll be rushed.

Hope everyone has a great week and a great Monday!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • Weekend was pretty good.  My mom came back into town and we hit the fair, again, yes for a THIRD time.  We had another concert to go to...For anyone who likes country music, Justin Moore is AWESOME in concert, and I was in heaven because we have front section, center seats and I had no tall people in front of me, so it was a straight shot!!!

Today is Monday, but it's also kind of Friday.  I leave for Aruba bright and early tomorrow!  All I have is 5 work hours, a lunch break, and a 2 hour Halloween Party for our residents blocking me from my vacation!  Woo hoo!!

If I don't get to post any more today, hope you ladies have a FABULOUS week!
  • In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-monday-morning-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:800359ad-17f1-4a9e-be46-66d02a55f6a8Post:645e9dfb-3f53-43de-8815-abeacb4f96b9">Re: Good Monday Morning!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Morning everyone.  Shelli, I'm so jealous you get to go to Hawaii! 
    Posted by Meghangh[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

I had a fabulous weekend with mmy two guys. I love spending time with them. Then yesterday it was church and cleaning all day  long. You would think my house was a mess but it wasn't that bad. I just did a lot of moving around. Ohh and friday I hanged out with my gils and we cooked a late meal for the guys. It was fun.

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • Morning ladies! FI and I had a fabulous weekend. We had a nice relaxing night in on Friday, then Saturday we had some fun pictures taken for our Christmas cards. Saturday night we went to my family's annual Halloween party, it was a great time (FI had a little too much to drink though). Yesterday, FI and I went pumpkin picking and had hibachi for dinner, it was delicious. I'm looking forward to our pumpkin carving contest tonight and watching the Cowboys game (yes I'm a sucker for punishment).

Hope you ladies have a great day!
  • Morning girls!  Weekend was great - Friday night went out for a yummy greek dinner with the FIL's and my dad, Saturday went to a baby shower (gawd, did she get some cute things!  Makes me get baby fever...just a little), yesterday went to the mall and bought FI and his groomsmen's shirts (yay!) and then over to our "wife's" house and she made us this really good chicken cheese and rice dish!  Today hopefully finding out who our new WC is, because we've decided to change our reception plans and want to get the ball rolling on that, and have to confirm my 1st dress fitting time (it was moved from Saturday to Thursday).

Hope you all have a great day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://destination.weddings.com/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-monday-morning-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:800359ad-17f1-4a9e-be46-66d02a55f6a8Post:1ec9b5f2-fc1c-4fb4-a72b-9af601412663">Re: Good Monday Morning!!</a>:
    [QUOTE] and watching the Cowboys game (yes I'm a sucker for punishment). Hope you ladies have a great day!
    Posted by Starfishbride5[/QUOTE]

Agreed!  I'm so over football season with the way they're playing!
  • Afternoon! The hubby and I bought some furniture (now we just need the house to put it in!), we went out on Friday which is always fun! I also went to the Apple Orchard and picked apples with my sister, niece and nephew.  We had a fun time!  A pretty busy weekend all and all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards