Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Another Vent AHHH

DH and I watched the Scrubs episode where they were in the Bahamas. The place they were at actually exists, and DH says he would like to go there. WTF haha. It's stunning, Hopetown, Bahamas.... and now it's all I can think of. What I wouldn't give to be on a tropical Island right now.

Re: Another Vent AHHH

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You should go on a baby-moon :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just going to suggest this:)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish! We just went away in Feb. and I don't have much more work time off due to MS... He said for our 5 year anniversary we can go to what ever all inclusive I want. It's just the waiting now!

Damn you madam
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_another-vent-ahhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:184a734b-205f-4eb4-bdf3-e0b251773806Post:019ac891-abad-4742-8f8e-258bbc940c92">Re: Another Vent AHHH</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wish! We just went away in Feb. and I don't have much more work time off due to MS... He said for our 5 year anniversary we can go to what ever all inclusive I want. It's just the waiting now! <strong>Damn you madam</strong>
    Posted by ButtonsPepper[/QUOTE]

<div>I LOOOOVE You! :)</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards