Destination Weddings

Not sure how long your are going to be in Key West for the wedding, but if you need any suggestions for breakfast or dinner spots let me know!  We had some great meals at a few spots that were recommended to us!
Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: **rach2686**

• Yes, we will be there for a few days and I would love some reccomendations!
  • Sorry just now seeing this!
    We had 2 really good dinners on our last 2 nights there - Louie's Backyard and Santiago's Bodega.  They were both really good - very different style of places though.  Louie's Backyard is on the water (by the casa marina and reach resort) with great views and a bit more of a fine dining atmosphere.  Santiago's Bodega is more of an off the beaten path tapas style, more relaxed atmosphere!  Both were great food though!  We had a great breakfast at the Banana Cafe - more locally than tourist - food and drink were good with good prices!  Of course there is Blue Heaven, which is very touristy, but the food and atmosphere are great if you have never been!

Also - we went for HH along the Bight (Marina) one night and from 4-6ish almost all the bars/restaurants have very cheap drinks and apps.  Half price or less!!  (We went to Alonzos, Turtle Kraals and Schooner's Warf and they were all was kind of neat to just bar hop and have drinks and apps along the way).

Hope this helps!  Will let you know if I think of some more!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards